- Learn about Serbian Braveheart who brought Liberation to the people
- Understand the creation of modern Serbia and Yugoslavia
- Admire the beauty of stunning mosaics in St.George’s Church
- See the final resting place of Serbian and Yugoslav Royalty
- Sample Serbian Royal wines, now revived again
Dreams that came true: the legacy of Supreme Leader Karageorge and his grandson king Peter I
This is one of the most popular tours to the south of Belgrade and the ‘heart of Serbia’ – pleasant region of Sumadija,
For five centuries, Serbs dreamed of Liberty from the Ottomans. One brave man, Karageorge (‘George the Black’) led them to fulfill this dream in 1804. One century later his grandson became king of Serbia – a visionary who built one of the most impressive Royal Mausoleum – beautiful Church of Saint George.with its must-see mosaics.
This program is designed to be the insight into Serbian royal heritage and the Dynasty of Karageorgevich.