- Opportunity to learn about the culture and spirituality of Vojvodina province
- Admire frescoes inside a beautiful monastery from 16th c.
- Visit the Baroque town of Sremski Karlovci, “museum in the open”
- Sample some local wines including the famous “Bermet”
- Explore the vibrant and elegant city of Novi Sad, with free time for individual explorations
Have you ever heard that the Danube river also has its Gibraltar?
Were you aware that Serbia also has its Athens?
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to both get comfortably tucked into the tranquillity and serene scenery of the flat Pannonian Plain and the devoted silence of quiet monasteries, as well as to be mind-awaken by the richness of the area’s historical significance. Of course, a bit earthlier pleasures, when in this area, must also not be avoided – Bermet, a traditional type of wine, preserved and revived to its former glory, will bring both your mind and your body into balance during this exploration. If variety is indeed the spice of life, Vojvodina – with its wide diversity of languages, ethnic groups, religions, culture, and traditions will surely contribute to your traveling experiences in more ways than you could have expected.