- Suitable for mature teenagers and adults
- The maximum group size is 15 people
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- If you have limited mobility, you should not take part
- This activity is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriers
The program begins with a walking part in the historic core, followed by a refreshment break and free time in the city center, and proceeds with a panoramic ride that includes major city areas and a number of highlights.
Visit the ancient Belgrade Fortress and enjoy superb views at the confluence of the Sava and the Danube rivers and endless Pannonian plain, while learning about one of the most turbulent spots on the planet. Let us together admire the imposing St. Sava Cathedral with its must-see mosaics, the largest in the world, and get to know the Serbian branch of Orthodox Christianity whose foundations were laid-out by Saint Sava.
It is advised to wear comfortable walking shoes. The tour operates regardless of the weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.