‘This is the world we, art historians, want to uncover and share with you. Out there on the streets, in its natural setting, graffiti and street art will get a grip on you, for better or worse.’
This unique tour has been structured in a way that will allow you to get acquainted with the city’s current happenings in graffiti and street art interventions. It is presented by Liliana and Srdjan, post-graduate degree experts and passionate researchers of the city’s most contemporary of contemporary art. This intense and insightful journey will take you to the two legendary areas of Belgrade – Dorchol, and Savamala
Small group -maximum of 15 participants!
- An exclusive program conducted by academic researchers
- Open your eyes to a world of street art and graffiti
- Have a deep Insight into Belgrade’s rich alternative scene
- Have a new understanding of Serbian urban life and society
- Small group ensures a more personalized experience